Saturday, March 27, 2010

London Marathon

Today I started playing around with the idea of creating a virtual London Marathon with Street View. The idea is that you can follow the marathon route with Google Maps Street View and get information about points of interest along the way.

I've started adding mile markers to the marathon route, so you can fast forward on the route a mile at a time. So far I've got fourteen miles in - but I got tired, so have given up for now.

I plan to finish this off this weekend. I'll add a back button, finish off the mile markers, add more points of information along the route and (if I have time) I'll put in direction signs at each junction telling you the direction of the route.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons