Thursday, July 29, 2010

Street View Slide



Microsoft are working on a very clever Street View type implementation that they have dubbed 'Street Slide'. I won't bother describing it - you can see what it is for yourself by watching the video above.

After watching the video I thought that it might be possible to create something similar using Street View and the Google Maps API. Here's what I have come up with so far: Street View Slide.

My example is nowhere near as impressive as Microsoft's Street Slide but I think that the potential is there. As you can see I've placed the Street View underneath the static side-on street view. However with a little work it should be possible to create some transitions between the static image and the Street View to make it more closely resemble Microsoft's demo.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Coupons